November 2013 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Nov 2 08:19:46 EDT 2013
Ending: Thu Nov 28 01:45:40 EST 2013
- [FOM] CiE 2014: Language, Life, Limits - Budapest, Hungary, 23-27 June, 2014 -1st CfP
S B Cooper
- [FOM] Unreasonable effectiveness
Timothy Y. Chow
- [FOM] PhD Studentships at the University of Bath
- [FOM] SQUARE 2014 - Vatican - Call for Papers
- [FOM] From the moderator: the thread on Wigner's "unreasonable effectiveness"
- [FOM] Why ZF as foundation of mathematics?
Zuhair Abdul Ghafoor Al-Johar
- [FOM] Algebra and Mathematical Logic: Theory and Applications, Kazan, June 2-6, 2014 - preliminary announcement
S Barry Cooper
- [FOM] Third Call for Submissions: LMCS special issue following CCA 2013 (Extended Deadline)
- [FOM] Fwd: Re: Why ZF as foundation of mathematics?
- [FOM] Encyclopaedia of Logic - Call for Papers
- [FOM] book on fuzzy computation
- [FOM] Galois theory in EFA, for FLT
- [FOM] The 7th AISB Symposium on Computing and Philosophy: Is computation observer-relative?
S Barry Cooper
- [FOM] SAT 2014: First Call for Papers
- [FOM] 2nd CfP: Symposium on History and Philosophy of Programming
gprimiero at libero.it
- [FOM] Fwd: [isabelle] two new AFP entries
- [FOM] Fwd: [isabelle] 2 new AFP entries
- [FOM] CiE Newsletter No. 74, November 18th, 2013
by way of Martin Davis <martin at eipye.com>
- [FOM] IERTNiL: Indo-European Research Training Network in Logic
- [FOM] On-line open course on logic and paradoxes by Pablo Cobreros
- [FOM] question about relevance and variable-sharing
- [FOM] Fwd: First Call for Papers: Conf. Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM 2014)
- [FOM] Least Fixed Point Logic
Last message date:
Thu Nov 28 01:45:40 EST 2013
Archived on: Sat Nov 30 23:15:04 EST 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).