[FOM] Least Fixed Point Logic

Tero TULENHEIMO tero.tulenheimo at univ-lille3.fr
Thu Nov 28 01:45:40 EST 2013

By looking at the definitions of mu-calculus and least fixpoint logic, it
is absolutely trivial that semantically, mu-calculus is a fragment of
least fixpoint logic (in the same way in which basic modal logic is a
fragment of first-order logic, i.e., the former can be translated into the
latter).

Best regards,
  Tero Tulenheimo