- Kernel Library (OpenKernel Library):
open-source library for the design, combination, and use of kernels in
large-scale learning algorithms.
- Finite-State Transducer Library (OpenFst Library): open-source
library for creating, combining, optimizing, and searching weighted
automata and transducers.
- Grammar Library (GRM Library
4.0): software library for creating and modifying
statistical language models, and compiling and approximating
weighted context-dependent rules and context-free grammars.
- Finite-State Machine Library (FSM Library
4.0): general-purpose software for building, combining,
optimizing, and searching weighted automata and transducers.
- Decoder Library (DCD Library
2.0): software collection for decoding and related
functions, designed for speech recognition and other applications.