[FOM] First Order Logic

Colin McLarty colin.mclarty at case.edu
Mon Aug 26 11:16:15 EDT 2013

I spent a lot of time thinking about this, originally in a very different
context than Harvey.  I want to entirely agree with his statements:  "For
any of the usual classical foundational purposes, you need to be able to
get down to finite representations that are completely non problematic.... The
first order form of such a T is important, because then a proof within T is
a definite finite object that can be objectively tested for correctness,
with no disagreements possible. "

Colin