Link to the new version of the game
- Game genre : Arcade / Shooting
- Aesthetic design components : Basic images used for some components. Other components are drawn from primary shapes. Some audio files are added for effects
- Game mechanics : Shoot the paratroopers before 4 of them infiltrate the base.
- Game narrative : None.
- Rewards : Points systems keep the players motivated to break their own highest score. This game is based on 1982 dos game Paratroopers. There are plenty of videos on youtube of people bragging about their score.
- Learning : As the user completes each level, his aiming skills improve and he starts getting the hang of the speed of the paratroopers and the bullets. From preleminary analysis, most players playing the game for the first time were able to reach level 4. The average score with 50 points per level change was around 350. Max score was 800.
- My Opinion : This was not the most original idea, but I really wanted to make this game as I loved playing the original one. Lots of improvements can be done in animation and gameplay such as mouse support for handling gun, much more natural falling motion for the paratroopers etc.