- Are there comments at the beginning of your program,
giving your name and email address and outlining the purpose of the program?
- Does the program work correctly?
- If the program requires input, are there interactive prompts
explaining what input is required?
- Is the program properly organized up into methods?
- Does each method have a logical purpose, and is well documented?
- Does the code have a readable, consistent indentation structure
so that it can be easily understood?
- Are the variable names chosen to help the reader understand the
- Does the program satisfy all the requirements of the assignment?
- Have you tested the program on many different choices of input,
to try to see if it works in all situations?
- Have you made sure that the program detects and reports illegal
inputs, and handles properly the boundary cases (empty input, negative
numbers, etc) ?
- Were you careful about where you declared your variables?
Try to minimize the use of global variables to communicate between classes.