My research interests range over Formal Methods, Model Checking, Program Analysis, and Optimizing Compilers. Currently, together with my advisor Amir Pnueli, I am working on Compiler Verification.
I am a member of Analysis of Computer Systems Group at NYU.
Publications and presentations
- Program Analysis for Compiler Validation, Anna Zaks and Amir Pnueli, In preparation [ TR ].
- Verifying Multi-threaded C Programs with SPIN, Anna Zaks and Rajeev Joshi, In
15th International SPIN Workshop on Model Checking of Software, Los Angeles, USA, August 2008 [ SPIN2008 | slides ].
- Compiler Validation by Program Analysis of the Cross-Product, Anna Zaks and Amir Pnueli, In
International Symposium on Formal Methods, Turku, Finland, May 2008 [ FM2008 | TR | slides ].
- Validation of Interprocedural optimizations., Amir Pnueli and Anna Zaks, In 7th International Workshop on Compiler Optimization Meets Compiler Verificaiton, 2008
[ COCV2008 | slides ]
Here is the presentation I gave at an ACSys seminar on Generation of Inductive Assertion Network using
Interprocedural Data Flow Analysis
The classes that I have taken at NYU
Study and Work before NYU
Mobius, where I spent several happy years as Software Engineer.
- JanCentral.com, the start-up, where I worked for almost a year, is no longer up and running.
- Brooklyn College, where I've received M.A in Computer Science and gained my first teaching experience.
- I received my B.S. in Computer Science from National Technical University of Ukraine(KPI)