Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Instructor: Professor Ernest Davis
Class Web Page
Name: Chien-I Liao
E-mail: cil217 at nyu dot edu (Please add [05AI] at the beginning of the title)
Programming Assigbment3 graded (policy)
HW7 graded (policy)
Programming Assignment2 graded (policy)
Programming Assignment1 graded (policy)
HW3 graded (policy)
HW2 graded (policy)
HW1 graded (policy)
HW5/Programming Assignment 2 available on webpage
For written homework:
1. For any hand-written homework, please keep your work clean and try not to be too cursive to avoid any misunderstanding.
2. If the problem requires you doing some calculation, make sure you have sufficient but succint explanation. Your grades will be deducted if only the final answer appears on your homework.
3. Don't abbreviate unless it appears in the book or conventionally. I accept "i.e." for "that is", "e.g." for "for example" and so on. But not "u" as "you", "@" as "at".
For programming assignment:
1. Please E-MAIL me and also send a copy to instructor.
2. Your title should be: [05AI] YourName assignmentX submission (Example: [05AI] Chien-I assignment1 submission)
3. I will send you back a confirmation after receiving your work. If not, please let me know.
4. For programming assignments, please provide a readme file telling me how to compile and run your program. At most 10% of the grade would be subtracted due to no or bad documentation.
5. If you would like to use languages other than C, C++ or Java, please let me know in advance. (Give me an e-mail)
6. If I cannot run your program, to get more credits you must show evidence that your program works either on the department Sun system or on the University PC system. At most 30% of the full credits would be given to a program not executable.
1. No plagiarism. I will look into the source code and report to instructor if any possible plagiarism such as simply changing comments or variable names.
2. If you have any problem about the grade, please first E-MAIL me in two weeks. If you were still not satisfied, please contact the instructor directly.
N-Queen Problem: using An executable file solving N-Queen Problem Walk-SAT algorithm
How many solutions for N-Queen problem?
IBM Deep Blue Home