[SMT-LIB] A beginner's question about Wintersteiger's benchmark

Levent Erkok erkokl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 21:20:49 EST 2015

It'd be fairly easy to generate such benchmarks; but I don't know of the
top of my head if there's a "good" collection of them anywhere.

Incidentally, the benchmark you suggested has the trivial solution of "0";
I'm guessing you had something more interesting in mind. In any case, I
generated the attached benchmark for it using the SBV-library for Haskell;
see attached.

(Using higher-level languages instead of SMT-Lib makes generating such
queries much easier. There are bindings from many languages. If Haskell is
your choice then more info on SBV is available here:
http://leventerkok.github.io/sbv/. For this use case, there's a function
called 'compileToSMTLib' 'that does the trick:
https://github.com/LeventErkok/sbv/blob/cc7a6f7017859c10f1c4411112601766e835d9dc/Data/SBV/Provers/Prover.hs#L313
)

-Levent.