[SMT-LIB] QF_BV and division by zero

Aina Niemetz aina.niemetz at jku.at
Thu Oct 15 07:56:58 EDT 2015

Configurable does not only require both implementations, it also is more
error prone as the user has to be aware of the fact that both options
exist and which option the solver chooses by default.

Even though we (the Boolector team) could unfortunately not participate
in the discussion at this year's SMT workshop, as you might already
know, we're strong supporters of the proposed solution.
Hence, another +1 from me :D

Aina