[SMT-LIB] Response to (exit) Command?

Philipp Ruemmer ph_r at gmx.net
Sun Jun 28 18:11:50 EDT 2015

Hi all,

for reasons of consistency, I would also prefer #1.

A related hypothetical question is whether the SMT-LIB standard, at some
point in the far future, might define proper cases in which 'exit' can
fail. For instance, a unix shell (or at least bash) sometimes refuses to
exit with the explanation that there are still stopped jobs around; at
the moment something like this does not exist in SMT-LIB of course, but
it's not impossible to imagine similar scenarios in SMT-LIB.

Philipp