[SMT-LIB] Update on SMT-COMP 2015

Florian Schanda florian.schanda at altran.com
Wed May 13 12:09:09 EDT 2015

On Monday 11 May 2015 14:54:47 Tjark Weber wrote:
> These rules are open for comment through Sunday, May 17.
>
> We received several new benchmarks, including new floating-point
> benchmarks. Thanks to all contributors!

Hi,

I was one of the submitters for FP benchmarks, but was not aware of the May 1
deadline (this could very well be because I was not paying attention).

I have a revised set of benchmarks from the ones I submitted a long time ago
that I have emailed to Christoph on 2015-05-11. Since we really care about FP,
is there any chance you might include that revised set? ;)

Thanks,

	Florian