[SMT-LIB] How to submit benchmarks to smtlib

Christoph Wintersteiger cwinter at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 27 10:31:30 EDT 2015

I agree, that sounds like a good solution to the logic-naming problem, I'm in favor.

Cheers,
Christoph

Christoph M. Wintersteiger | Researcher | Tel: +44 1223 479724 | Fax: +44 1223 479999 | research.microsoft.com/people/cwinter

Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB