[SMT-LIB] How to submit benchmarks to smtlib

David R. Cok dcok at grammatech.com
Tue Mar 17 08:49:46 EDT 2015

When accepting benchmarks for the 2014 competition we required

- benchmark in valid SMT-LIB form with correct logic in the set-logic
command (and actually there is an undefined subset of SMT-LIB that is
used for competition...)

- the status known and set using (set-info :status xxx ) in the
benchmark: sat or unsat (or unknown if necessary)

- the metadata populated for these  keys

(set-info :source |<information about where the benchmark came from
including author contact, paper citations, etc.>|)
(set-info :smt-lib-version 2.0)
(set-info :category <either "industrial", "crafted", or "random">)

The category values need the quotes

I'm presuming the SMT_COMP 2015 will use SMT-LIB 2.0, not 2.5. If the
latter, set-info will become meta-info.

- David