[SMT-LIB] SMTEVAL, SMTCOMP: Call for applications

cok at frontiernet.net cok at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 21 16:21:12 EST 2014

To individuals applying SMT solvers to application domains:

To evaluate the set of benchmarks used for both SMTEVAL'13 and SMTCOMP'14,
I would like to be sure that I understand the various application domains to which
SMT solvers are applied.

If your work involves applying SMT solvers to realistic application domains
(for me, that is software verification), I would like to hear from you with a

brief description of the domain and information (or a reference to information)

about how you apply SMT solvers and the characteristics of solvers (e.g., logics supported)
that are important.

Thanks,

David Cok
GrammaTech