[SMT-LIB] Validators and compliance testing

cok at frontiernet.net cok at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 27 07:28:25 EDT 2013

Thanks for input suggesting Git and GitHub.
Anyone with experience on a project that chose Mercurial (as the Python project did) for comparison?

- David

> However, I would welcome input on what hosting site and VCS to use.
I'm most familiar with sourceforge and SVN (with modest experience with
Mercurial and Git), but would welcome specific input regarding
experience with other sites and tools, specifically experience on the
organization of the VCS when combining contributions from a variety of
sources, the need to generate specific public releases, and support for
branching non-public projects. (These would seem to point to using a DVCS).