[SMT-LIB] submitting SMTLIB2 benchmarks?

Philipp Ruemmer ph_r at gmx.net
Sun Jul 21 15:58:12 EDT 2013

Hi Cesare & all,

On Sat, 2013-07-20 at 21:16 +0000, Tinelli, Cesare wrote:

> We worked out a declaration with Philipp Ruemmer a while ago based on
> a larger proposal by him, Daniel Kroening and Georg Weissenbacher
> (http://www.philipp.ruemmer.org/publications/smt-lsm.pdf).
> But the theory was never added because, as I recall, the promise of
> benchmarks did not materialize in the end (apologies to Philipp if I
> am misremembering this now).

That is largely correct I'm afraid. We were expecting to obtain larger
amounts of verification conditions involving sets (and other datatypes),
but in the end did not really get to this point. Since quite some work
went into working out syntax and semantics of the theories, it would be
great if this effort could be continued of course!

I am attaching what I believe was the last version of the theory
declaration files, which contain some changes compared to the pdf
document linked above; compared to current SMT-LIB 2 the syntax might be
a bit outdated.

Regards, Philipp