[SMT-LIB] fast SAT solver for very large instances

ThanhVu (Vu) Nguyen tnguyen at cs.unm.edu
Fri Jul 29 12:58:07 EDT 2011

thanks Leonardo ,  the reason I want to convert to smt-lib because I
want to try it on solvers such as cvc or z3.

do you have suggestions on how to deal with such large instances ?   I
was thinking about splitting it into say 10 parts and run them one by
one,  any of them returns false means the entire formula is false.

Vu,