[SMT-LIB] SMT Steering Committee Election 2011

Clark Barrett barrett at cs.nyu.edu
Wed Jul 6 20:45:40 EDT 2011

Dear member of the SMT community:

According to the bylaws of the SMT workshop (see http://smt-workshop.org/),
it falls to Roberto Sebastiani and me to conduct an election this year to
fill two SMT workshop steering committee positions.  The current SMT
steering committee consists of the following elected members:

Clark Barrett, New York University
Leonardo de Moura, Microsoft Research
Roberto Sebastiani, University of Trento
Cesare Tinelli, The University of Iowa

and the following ex-officio members

Shuvendu Lahiri, Microsoft Research (SMT'11 co-organizer)
Morgan Deters, New York University (SMT-COMP representative)

Tinelli's and de Moura's mandates expire this year. Both are eligible for
re-election this time, though Tinelli has indicated that he does not wish to
seek re-election at this time.  (Note that Lahiri's and Deters' mandates
expire this year as well. They too can be nominated.)

Nominations can be made by email or in person to either me or Roberto
(preferably both) by any past author or participant to the last 3 editions
of the SMT workshop (SMT 2009, 2010, 2011). Two members, a principal
nominator and a second, are required to make a nomination. Before nominating
someone, the nominators must first seek and obtain his or her permission.
Individuals may not nominate themselves.  Nominations may be made at any
time from now until the close of the SMT 2011 business meeting on July 14.

Thank you,

Clark Barrett and Roberto Sebastiani
SMT Workshop Steering Committee