[SMT-LIB] SMT-COMP 2011: first release of application track benchmarks and tools

Alberto Griggio griggio at fbk.eu
Thu Mar 31 18:55:20 EDT 2011

Dear list,
as per the roadmap outlined in the SMT-COMP'11 rules, starting from
today the first version of the currently-available benchmarks for the
new application track, as well as the benchmark scrambler and trace
executor tools, are available for download.
We remind you that we are still looking for new benchmarks, especially
(but not only) for the application track. If you have some, please
contact us.
The webpage is http://www.smtcomp.org/2011/application.shtml
It is not yet linked from the SMT-COMP 2011 home page, but it will be
soon.

Best regards,
Alberto (also for Morgan and Roberto)