[SMT-LIB] ANNOUNCE: smtlib2parser-1.0

Alberto Griggio griggio at fbk.eu
Tue Nov 16 03:22:13 EST 2010

Hello list,
I'd like to announce the first release of an open source parser/lexer
for SMT-LIB v2, written in C99, Flex and Bison.
Besides a grammar and an abstract interface for implementing backends,
the code contains also a sample implementation using the Yices 1 solver
as a backend (not 100% complete, but it should be enough for
understanding how the interface is supposed to work).

Everything is released under the MIT license, and is available at:
  http://es.fbk.eu/people/griggio/misc/smtlib2parser.html

Of course, the whole thing comes with no warranty whatsoever, but I hope
someone might find it useful.

Any kind of feedback will be appreciated,

Best,
Alberto