[SMT-LIB] get-model

cok@frontiernet.net cok at frontiernet.net
Wed Nov 3 03:33:42 EDT 2010

Thanks for the clarifications.  Just to be pedantically precise - in (2) below you intend that ALL options be set before set-logic, not just the ones about which I commented?  Others, such as :print-success :verbosity and setting output channels could readily be changed during an interactive session, if we wished to allow that.

- David