[SMT-LIB] Benchmark Conformance: log in AUFLIRA/nasa/

Morgan Deters mdeters at cs.nyu.edu
Thu Oct 14 17:12:58 EDT 2010

Hi Tjark,

This also came up recently in conversations with Nikolaj Bjorner and
Cesar Tinelli, and I discovered the issue in CVC3's SMT-LIBv2 output
(we used CVC3 to translate older SMT-LIBv1 benchmarks and check them
for conformance).

I need now to re-process the benchmark library and post updated
benchmarks (fixing also some other reported issues); I'll let the
smt-lib list know when this is done.

Thanks,
Morgan