[SMT-LIB] ANNOUNCE: smt-lib-0.0.1

Aaron Stump aaron-stump at uiowa.edu
Sat Jul 17 18:18:10 EDT 2010

Hi, Tom (CC'ing just SMT-LIB, since I don't know the protocol with
haskell-cafe).

That is really cool!  Thanks for letting us know about that.  When we
(SMT-LIB organizers) are back from IJCAR where we all three are
currently, we'll have some cycles to check it out and link to it or
such from the SMT-LIB web page.

Aaron