[SMT-LIB] Auto-discard notification

Cesare Tinelli tinelli at cs.uiowa.edu
Thu Oct 1 12:36:03 EDT 2009

Laurent,

with regards to your request below, George Hagen, the main developer
of the parser, says the following:

"You should be able to clear out all of the persistent data structures
as part of a loop, and then re-start the parser from scratch.  There
is currently no functionality for this, but I believe that all the
relevant tables and refs  are in tables.ml, with a few more in
support.ml.

In order to call the parser incrementally on different benchmarks
would require significantly more work."

I hope this helps for now.

Since George moved to bigger and better things, if anybody in this
list is willing to modify the parser to make it restartable or
incremental as a service to the SMT-LIB community, please let know.

Thanks,

Cesare

PS: You must subscribe to this email list first to be able to send
messages to it.