[SMT-LIB] QF_AUFBV. difficulty, status, syntax.

Trevor Alexander HANSEN thansen at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jul 16 07:21:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm new to the competition and have been looking through the QF_AUFBV
benchmarks and have three questions.

In the newly addeded benchmarks, many have a status of "uknown". Some of the
benchmarks with the unknown status are easy to solve. I understand that
"uknown" status benchmarks are not included in the competition. Will the status
of these benchmarks be updated before the competition?

I note that the difficulty of the new benchmarks isn't set. Also that the
difficulty of existing benchmarks not updated. This year's contest rules state
that the difficulty will be updated before selection begins. Is calculating the
difficulty of the benchmarks something that happens after the benchmarks are
frozen? Are the revised difficulties made available before the contest?

testcase7.stp.smt uses an "if_then_else" function. Now it's easy to see what it
should do, and easy to parse it properly. It's implemented by most solvers. But
is this function actually in the language?

Thanks,

Trevor