[SMT-LIB] SMT doubt

Paulo J. Matos pocmatos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:35:50 EST 2009

2009/1/6 Daniela da Cruz <danieladacruz at gmail.com>:
> Sorry, was the wrong attachement.
> Now the correct.
> daniela

Ola Daniela,

Several issues.

1. Why would you need to negate formulas? The SMT Solver work is to
find a solution to the formula you give it. That's all. Thinking about
negation might me wonder if you are mixing satisfiability solving with
model checking.
2. It depends on what the theory says (can't remember correctly right
now) but I would think you cannot have variable length arrays!!!

Now, by looking at your file, you have several logic definitions. Why?
There should be only one. Same question regarding formulas!

Cheers and good luck,

Paulo Matos