[SMT-LIB] SMT-LIB: Syntax Error in smtlib/logics/QF_UFIDL.smt

Grundy, Jim D jim.d.grundy at intel.com
Fri Oct 12 15:30:04 EDT 2007

Hi All

There is a syntax error in the file smtlib/logics/QF_UFIDL.smt hosted on
http://combination.cs.uiowa.edu/smtlib/logics/QF_UFIDL.smt.  The close
quote on the :language section is missing, which violates the published
SMT-LIB grammar.

We were using an old version (due to Clark), which was syntactically
correct, that we downloaded some time back until just recently, so we
only just noticed this error - which has presumably been there for some
time.  I'm wondering why other people haven't been complaining about
this, do other solvers not actually parse the referenced logic files
when running a benchmark?

All the best

Jim

--
Jim Grundy, Research Scientist. Intel Corporation, Strategic CAD Labs
Mail Stop RA2-451, 2501 NW 229th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97124-5503, USA