Summary of the Panel discussion held at the PDPAR Workshop

Silvio Ranise Silvio.Ranise at loria.fr
Tue Sep 2 12:02:56 EDT 2003

Dear All,

 attached is the summary of the Panel discussion at the end of the
PDPAR Workshop held in Miami the 29th of July, 2003.

 The summary is the result of our understanding of the discussion at the
Panel. So, please, take some time to read it and point out omissions and/or
mistakes.  (We apologize in advance if we have misinterpreted the words
of the intervenants.)  We have included references to some recent emails
sent
to the SMT-LIB mailing list whose content is very relevant to the issues
considered
during the Panel.

 We take the occasion to thank again all the participants to the PDPAR
workshop
for the many stimulating discussions and to have made the workshop and the
panel very interesting and fruitful.

 Best regards,

   Cesare and Silvio.