A specialization of Cook's conjecture (II)

martdowd at aol.com martdowd at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 18:43:40 EDT 2020

FOM:

My previous post concerned the manuscript
  ``A Specialization of Cook's Conjecture''
and provided a ResearchGate link.  This post concerns
  ``A Specialization of Cook's Conjecture (II)''
available at
  https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340595348

In section 2 it is shown that the bounded consistency proofs for LA
(polynomial time arithmetic) have polynomial length LA proofs, provably
in LA.  In section 3 it is shown that conjectures 2 and 7 of the first
manuscript are equivalent.  In section 4 some remarks on conjecture 7
are made.  In section 5 a question about double exponential time
arithmetic is raised.

If anyone makes any progress on the open questions please send me an email.

Martin Dowd