[FOM] Reference request for category-theoretic presentation of forcing

John Baldwin jbaldwin at uic.edu
Mon Jul 3 21:49:15 EDT 2017

Neil,

I have no real idea about this but in looking around I stumbled over this
article

http://www.math.lsa.umich.edu/~ablass/interact.pdf

and it is hard for me think there is anyone who really understands both set
theory and category theory better than Andreas. so while this may not
address the forcing it may still be helpful. And of course you likely
already saw it.

Andreas and Colin McLarty would be two people to ask directly about this.

John

John T. Baldwin
Professor Emeritus
Department of Mathematics, Statistics,