[FOM] Kurt G?del: Maxims and Philosophical Remarks, Volume X

Mark van Atten vanattenmark at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:30:05 EST 2017

Dear Harvey,

> I am curious when can we expect to see
>
> 1. German transcriptions of other (14 total ??) notebooks.

The transcription work is continued in another project:
http://www.bbaw.de/forschung/goedel

> 2. English transcriptions of this and other (14 total??) notebooks.

We requested, from the IAS, permission also to publish French and
English translations of our transcription of vol. X. The French was
granted, the English was not.

Our French translation will be published in book form this year.

The website of the project mentioned above doesn't mention plans for
an English translation.

Best wishes,
Mark.