[FOM] post-doc grant in Computer Science at UFRN

Joao Marcos botocudo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:40:24 EDT 2016

There is an open post-doc position at UFRN:
(EN) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9291912/projects/Edital-PNPD-2016-PPGSC-Ingles.pdf
(PT) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9291912/projects/Edital-PNPD-2016-PPGSC-Portugues.pdf

The grant amounts to R$ 4.100 a month and its duration is one year,
but can in principle be renewed for 4 more years.  The general rules
of the programme may be found here (in Portuguese):
  http://www.capes.gov.br/bolsas/bolsas-no-pais/pnpd

* * *

We have a very strong group on Logic and the Foundations of Computing.
  http://lolita.dimap.ufrn.br/llt/
There are active researchers doing Logic at our university at the
departments of Computer Science, the Philosophy and the Mathematics.
We also receive many visitors.  Here are the videos of some talks held
here last year:
  http://logic-ufrn.weebly.com/
All are welcome to come and join us!

* * *

IMPORTANT DATES

Application: March/14 to April 01 - 2016
Publication of the accepted applications: April 04 - 2016
Final Result: Until April 08 - 2016
Start of the project: April 2016

* * *

There will be another such position available at our group in between
May-June this year.

Best,
Joao Marcos