[FOM] videos about FOM available online?

Sandro Skansi skansi.sandro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 02:18:52 EDT 2016

Dear Kevin,
I know that you can find a couple of excellent lectures on Youtube from
professor Friedman, and there is also one from professor Leonid Libkin.
There are many more excellent lectures, but these are the ones I keep
returning to. Here are the links from my bookmarks:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdRdeExwKiWndBl4YOxBTEQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CygnQSFCA80
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxvZePK2rU0

Cheers,
Sandro

### check out my profile and publications at
https://hr.linkedin.com/in/skansi ###