[FOM] The Ideal Mathematician

Charlie silver_1 at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 9 16:32:30 EST 2014

	  I would be very interested in FOMers' reactions to a short essay by Phillip J. David and Reuben Hersh entitled "The Ideal Mathematician".   I have been able to find the article in its entirety in a .pdf file accessible on the web, but pdfs are not permissible in this forum.  Below is a URL, which contains about half the essay, which in its entirety is 8 pages long, taken from their book _The Mathematical Experience_.)  To read the rest of the article, look for a pdf of it.

http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29870

	  Thanks.

Charlie Silver