[FOM] New Foundations consistency problem

T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 24 02:18:19 EDT 2013

Randall Holmes has a proof of Con(NF). It's a very complex object, and he
redesigns it every now and then with a view to making the construction
clearer, so it's very much a moving target. My Ph.D. students and i are
gradually working our way through it. The view here is that it is all true,
but it's going to be months before we're confident that we are on top of
it.