[FOM] Paradoxes: The epistemological aspect

Isaac Malitz imalitz at rdic.com
Tue Mar 26 21:02:22 EDT 2013

I'm looking for one or two people to talk with or correspond with briefly regarding the following topic:

"The classic paradoxes in FOM (probably all paradoxes for that matter) include epistemological issues: Conflicting beliefs, implausibilities, absurdities, violation of common sense, and so on. Can these epistemological issues be classified and studied systematically? If so, what light might be shed on the technical aspects of FOM paradoxes?"

I've explored this topic on my own. At this point, it would be helpful for me to interact with other people to get some ideas developed further.

If you have any interest, please contact me privately at the email below.

Isaac Malitz, Ph.D.
imalitz at rdic.com
818-231-3965         cellphone