[FOM] Qustion About Church

Francisco Gomes Martins apofantico at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 15:27:17 EDT 2013

Church means just mathematical expressions where coreferentiality is the
same as having the same denotation, which does not hold for empirical
expressions. And of course one must distinguish between empirical and
non-empirical expressions.

I recommend the reading of Pavel Tichy´s main tenet: the *constructions*,
where constants are provided representing every object in each typed used.
There is no such *open question* any longer.

Source:

Procedural Semantics for Hyperintensional Logic: Procedural Semantics for
Hyperintensional Logic Procedural Semantics for Hyperintensional Logic
Foundations and Applications of Transparent Intensional
Logic<http://www.springer.com/philosophy/logic+and+philosophy+of+language/book/978-90-481-8811-6>by
M. Duzi, B. Jespersen and P. Materna, 2010.