[FOM] XIV Graduate Student Conference in Logic (GSCL)

Andrew Arana andrew.arana at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:25:51 EST 2013

We are pleased to announce the XIV Graduate Student Conference in Logic (GSCL) will be held at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign during the weekend of the 20th and 21st of April, 2013.

The GSCL is a conference organized and run by graduate students in mathematical and philosophical logic. All talks besides that of the keynote lecture, are given by graduate students. Of course participation is open to everyone. Most talks are accessible to students familiar with the foundations of mathematical logic, and they range from expository talks to original results. Everyone should find several things of value to take away from the conference. We hope you will participate in the 14th annual conference.

For registration please head to the conference web-page and follow the instructions.http://www.math.uiuc.edu/gscl2013/

For more information please feel free to contact the conference organizers, Santiago Camacho and Allen Gehret, at gscl2013 at math.uiuc.edu