[FOM] Automatic generators for logic exercises/exams

Charlie silver_1 at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 21 15:37:58 EST 2013

	    There are about a billion of them --  or....  maybe just very many.   For a long time (a decade?) several elementary logic texts come with discs for problem-solving.   One that many people seem to love is by Barwise and Etchemandy*&*, called _Language, Proof and Logic_.   You can download the first edition by clicking here.   If you can successfully pretend you're a logic teacher, you can obtain many such logic books from publisher reps.  (I assume you're not a logic teacher, because these reps inundate logic profs with free copies of their texts+discs.)
*&* Etchemandy (and possibly Barwise too) think Tarski's Truth Definition is faulty.   Maybe there's something about this in their book.

Charlie