[FOM] from the moderator: 1. delays 2.The paraconsistent logics thread

Martin Davis martin at eipye.com
Fri Aug 30 14:45:13 EDT 2013

1. Sorry for the delays. As explained I'm traveling.

2. After discussions with the editors we've decided to end the thread on
paraconsistent logics and their possible connection with certain problems
of large software systems. Our opinion is that the polemics are becoming
repetitive. People who wish to continue the discussion off-line may write
directly to the discussants.

Martin