[FOM] "Hidden" contradictions

Carl Hewitt hewitt at concurrency.biz
Sun Aug 25 16:25:51 EDT 2013

Tim,

Formalizing inconsistencies in large software systems is serious business:
 * Facilitating computer processing
 * Facilitating developing alternative formulations
 * Facilitating analysis of argument structures of contradictions
 * Facilitating comparisons with other inconsistencies

Not enough of the above has been done and we need to get to work! If we believe in formal methods, we can't just say there is a "bug" and wash our hands of it.

Regards,
Carl