[FOM] Typo in Concept Calculus Paper

Harvey Friedman hmflogic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 16:42:17 EDT 2013

I just saw a typo in the definition of y >ex phi. Change x > z to z > x.

This is an obvious typo because of the informal definition of "exactly
better" in the section Better Than, Much Better Than, which reads:

"We say that x is exactly better than a given range of things if and only
if x is better than every element of that range of things, and everything
that something in that range of things is better than, and nothing else."

Harvey Friedman