[FOM] NF 76 in Cambridge, March 2013

T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk T.Forster at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 22 15:41:16 EDT 2012

I am in the process of assembling funding for a meeting to discuss and
broadcast recent developments in NF. The precise auspices under which it
will be held are not yet 100% clear, but i have had discussions with the
Isaac Newton institute about the possible extent of their involvement. The
precise nature of the funding is not clear yet either, but at the very
least we expect to be able to ensure that students [indeed possible all
visitors] will have no out-of-pocket expenses on-site: i.e, we can fund
accommodation and food.

   At this stage I envisage making a start in late march (after the rigours
of our Lent term have passed) featuring introductory material, minicourses,
tutorials.. that sort of thing...continuing into early april with
presentations of recent results and discussions of their implications for
foundational projects more generally.

If you wish to be put on the mailing list for this event, please send email
to tf at dpmms.cam.ac.uk [Do NOT hit the reply button and tell everyone in
FOM!]

         tf

    www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~tf