[FOM] Reprinting the classics

A J Franco de Oliveira francoli at kqnet.pt
Sun Oct 14 05:46:52 EDT 2012

The translation published by Chelsea is from the second german edition. There
are quite a few changes and additions to the fourth edition and a new
preface by Ackermann explaining the differences dated September 1958.
There is also a spanish translation by V. S. de Zavala (Elementos de
Logica Teorica), Madrid: Tecnos 1962.
Regards
ajfo