[FOM] speaking of provability logic

sambin sambin at math.unipd.it
Tue May 22 03:29:04 EDT 2012

Dick de Jongh's original proof in 1975 also used Kripke semantics. It
was reported in a paper by Craig Smorynski some years later. While the
proof by Reidhaar-Olson follows some ideas from mine (see Boolos' book,
pages 111-113), de Jongh's proof followed a totally different approach,
as far as I recall. Perhaps one should ask de Jongh and/or Smorynski to
have more information.

Giovanni