[FOM] Wessex Theory Seminar, Bath, 23rd May

Anupam Das anupamdotdas at gmail.com
Wed May 16 12:57:54 EDT 2012

Call for Participation

The 14th Wessex Theory Seminar will be taking place at the University of
Bath on 23rd May (next Wednesday). The preliminary programme is below,
and further information can be found on the website:
https://wiki.bath.ac.uk/display/wessex/14th+Wessex+Theory+Seminar .

If you wish to attend please reply to this message so I can put you on
the attendance list. As usual there is funding available to reimburse
travel expenses etc.

The Wessex Theory Seminars are a series of workshops focussed on
theoretical computer science, and in particular mathematical foundations
of programming languages. It is designed to be a joint seminar
of Mathematics and Computer Science departments, and industrial
collaborators. More information about the series can be found on the
website: https://wiki.bath.ac.uk/display/wessex/Wessex+Theory+Seminar .

PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME

10:30 Coffee
11:00 Olle Fredriksson, Birmingham
11:45 Georg Struth, Sheffield
12:30 Lunch
13:45 Alessio Guglielmi, Bath
14:30 James Davenport, Bath
15:15 Edmund Robinson, Queen Mary
16:00 Coffee
16:30 Jim Laird, Bath
17:15 Uday Reddy, Birmingham
18:00 Pub/Dinner

Finally, if you are generally interested in the Wessex Theory Seminar
series, you can join the wessex-theory mail list by emailing Guy
McCusker <G.A.McCusker at bath.ac.uk> .

I look forward to seeing many of you next week.

Anupam