[FOM] postdoc in Udine

Alberto Marcone alberto.marcone at dimi.uniud.it
Thu May 10 16:39:27 EDT 2012

Dear all,
there is a call for a postdoc position (formally assegno di ricerca =
research check) in Udine (Italy). The title is "Mathematical Logic:
models, sets, computability, classification", but we will consider
applicants from all areas of mathematical logic.
The position will be for 12 months starting in September or October
2012. The yearly amount, after all taxes, is 17577 Euros (about 1464
Euros per month). We'll try to help with a bit of research money for
attending conferences, etc.

The deadline is May 18 at 1pm Italian time and unfortunately there is no
online application. However the potential applicants living abroad can
get in touch with me as soon as possible and I'll explain how to meet
the deadline by fax if necessary.
All information is at
http://www.uniud.it/ricerca/finanziamenti/assegni/bandi_attivi?lingua=eng
(the logic position is number 4).

Best wishes,
Alberto
Alberto Marcone                            alberto.marcone at dimi.uniud.it
Dip. di Matematica e Informatica
Universita' di Udine                                tel: +39-0432-558482
via delle Scienze 206                               fax: +39-0432-558499
33100 Udine
Italy                       http://users.dimi.uniud.it/~alberto.marcone/