[FOM] Queen Mary University of London - 3 Lecturer Vacancies in Theoretical Computer Science

Paulo Oliva paulo.oliva at eecs.qmul.ac.uk
Tue Jul 17 17:45:13 EDT 2012

The School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science is currently advertising
up to three permanent lecturer posts in Theoretical Computer Science.

Details can be found at

We have a number of people in the Theory Group working on different aspects of
mathematical logic and its application to computing. So, I thought this might be of
interest to members of the FOM list.
Paulo Oliva
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Queen Mary University of London
London E1 4NS
+44 (0) 207 882 5255