[FOM] Information required regarding attribution to Kreisel

Edward Griffor eg574 at chrysler.com
Mon Jan 2 21:59:59 EST 2012

Indeed, I agree with your take on the message; the phrase you thought was part of the title, 'from objectivity to objecthood', is more telling of Frege's metaphysics of meaning. Objects judged to be evidence for the truth of a proposition and sets of such seem to me to be what inhabit Frege's world.
Ed